KEY STAGE 1 WATER SUPPLY CONSERVATION RULES:
- Landscape irrigation is allowed only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday between the hours of 6 p.m. and 8 a.m. and for no more than 15 minutes per station.
- No watering landscape between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Three-week waivers for new landscaping are available by calling (805) 388- 5373.
- Landscape irrigation water must not be allowed to run-off to waste.
- Washing of hard surfaces, such as sidewalks, patios, driveways or parking lots, is prohibited.
- A self-closing shut-off nozzle must be attached to the hose when washing cars, trucks, boats or trailers, etc.
- Water leaks must be repaired within 72 hours of discovery or notification by the City.
- Ornamental fountains must use re-circulated water only. Water may be served only by request wherever food is served. Please note that hand-watering gardens with a hose using an automatic shut-off nozzle is permitted at any time.
Please view 2016- Water Conservation Ordinance, Exhibit A for a complete list of both residential and commercial stage 1 water restrictions. The full text of the City’s Water Conservation Ordinance Chapter 14.12 may be viewed or printed from the City’s website at: Water Conservation Ordinance Chapter 14.12 or click here for a Water Ordinance Summary. Please contact the City Water Division if you have any questions.
CITY OF CAMARILLO WATER DIVISION
601 Carmen Drive, Camarillo, CA 93010
Phone: 805-388-5373 - Fax: 805-389-9524
Replace your high-water-using toilet with a FREE low-water-using toilet.
Save up to 20,000 gallons of water per year, per toilet.
Click on the Residential or Commercial postcard below to view the Free Toilet Offer
|Residential Toilet Offer||Commercial Toilet Offer|
The 20 Gallon Challenge
California Urban Water Conservation Council
Water Saver Home Website Garden Soft Website
Water Conservation Tips
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
Ditch Your Grass - Claim Your Rebate