KEY STAGE 1 WATER SUPPLY CONSERVATION RULES:
- Landscape irrigation is allowed only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday between the hours of 6 p.m. and 8 a.m. and for no more than 15 minutes per station.
- No watering landscape between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Three-week waivers for new landscaping are available by calling (805) 388- 5373.
- Landscape irrigation water must not be allowed to run-off to waste.
- Washing of hard surfaces, such as sidewalks, patios, driveways or parking lots, is prohibited.
- A self-closing shut-off nozzle must be attached to the hose when washing cars, trucks, boats or trailers, etc.
- Water leaks must be repaired within 72 hours of discovery or notification by the City.
- Ornamental fountains must use re-circulated water only. Water may be served only by request wherever food is served. Please note that hand-watering gardens with a hose using an automatic shut-off nozzle is permitted at any time.
Please view 2016- Water Conservation Ordinance, Exhibit A for a complete list of both residential and commercial stage 1 water restrictions. The full text of the City’s Water Conservation Ordinance Chapter 14.12 may be viewed or printed from the City’s website at: Water Conservation Ordinance Chapter 14.12 or click here for a Water Ordinance Summary. Please contact the City Water Division if you have any questions.
CITY OF CAMARILLO WATER DIVISION
601 Carmen Drive, Camarillo, CA 93010
Phone: 805-388-5373 - Fax: 805-389-9524
The 20 Gallon Challenge
City of Camarillo Drought Tolerant Landscaping
Drought Tolerant Plant Brochure
California Urban Water Conservation Council
Water Saver Home Website Garden Soft Website
Water Conservation Tips
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
Ditch Your Grass - Claim Your Rebate