TRASH & RECYCLING
(805) 647-1414 Special Pickups, Bulky Items, Missed Pickups, Commercial Service, Residential Outside of City Limits, Complaints
City of Camarillo, Customer Service
(805) 388-5325 Billing Questions, Barrel Exchange, Start/Cancel Service
- Glass Containers
- Aluminum & Metal Cans
- Clean Cardboard
- All Hard Plastics #1 thru #7
- Paper/Junk Mail
- Plastic Bags
- Greasy or Waxed Cardboard
- Film Plastic or Shrink Wrap
Click Here for More Information
- Scrap Lumber
- Small Branches
- Yard Trimmings
- Garden Hoses
- Trash/Flower Pots
- Yucca/Palm/Ice Plant
Click Here for More Information
All Remaining Trash
After Recycling & Yard Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Televisions or Computer Monitors
- Oil or Paints
- Fluorescent Light Tubes and Bulbs
- Medical Needles and Sharps
Refuse Bin Rental
Bins and large roll-off containers ranging in size from 3- to 40-cubic yards may be rented for those big clean-up projects. Call E.J. Harrison at 647-1414 to arrange for bin rental. Harrison will bill you directly for these services.
City of Camarillo Customer Service Ph. (805) 388-5325 (To start residential trash service or to cancel service)
For all of your Refuse, House Hazardous Waste, Electronic Waste, and Recycling needs please contact City of Camarillo Recycling Coordinator weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM at (805) 388-5392.
- AB 1826 Requires Commercial Organic Recycling
- AB 341 Mandatory Commercial Recycling
- Beverage Container Recycling Facts
- Beverage Container Recycling Program Locator
- Construction and Demolition Debris
- Curbside Recycling Tips
- Home Composting Nature’s Way of Recycling
- Odds-N-Ends Guide (for E-waste, Battery, and Miscellaneous Recycling information)
- Refuse & Recycling Services Guide
- Smoke Detector Disposal
- Trash Flash
- Used Oil and Filter Recycling Centers
- Why Compost At Home?
The City of Camarillo currently offers the “Earth Machine” compost bin to residents of the incorporated City of Camarillo. These bins are high quality, cost effective and practical with an 80-gallon capacity, measuring 33" in diameter and 33" tall and weighing 16 lbs. The cost to City residents is $45.73, limit of one bin per household. More Information HERE.
CAMARILLO HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE PROGRAM
Drop-off events are held the second consecutive Friday and Saturday of every month. For an appointment please call: (805) 987-0717, or schedule ONLINE.
CURBSIDE RECYCLING - RECYCLABLE MATERIALS
Recyclable materials can be placed in your blue container in any order, there is no need to sort them by type. Recyclables that don't fit in your container may be placed in paper or large plastic garbage bags, boxes, or containers (like an old rubbish can, as long as it is marked recycle) next to your blue container on recycling days for collection at no additional charge. Please call E. J. Harrison to inform them you will have extra recycling to be picked up - (805) 647-7786. Any questions as to what is recyclable call our Recycling Coordinator at (805) 388-5392.
TIPS TO REDUCE WASTE:
Information on how you can reduce waste at Home, Business, or School including holiday waste, yard/garden waste, and help to set up and operate a successful waste reduction program in your business, office, or locality.
For information on how to reduce unwanted mail please visit:
Reduce Unwanted Mail.